Sunday, March 31, 2013

Cherry blossoms "part 1" in 2013

Cherry blossoms from a couple of places close to my house. Flowers were not fully bloomed and I wish you to enjoy just the atmosphere of our precious beautiful transient flower.  I know my pictures do not justify the beauty of them(^^;)  
Almost all the schools have Japanese cherry trees so that the new students can enjoy the blossoms at the time of entrance ceremony or when the new school year starts.
The cherry blossoms in my first picture is from our cherry tree. The tree bravely survived standing behind my husband's hobby room, after considerable amount of its branches having been cut . 



* Next city's park in the small mountain


River side of Near my father's care-center; very cloudy day(^^;)
I could take him to stroll around here when he was still in a better condition.



























*Between the buildings and a girl was enjoying jumping rope
Today (Sunday Night here; Sorry for changing the header bit early) I've been to my city's park, which has a big lake, to take pictures for post "part 2"  p;)  
There were many people enjoying "花見 hanami, cherry blossom viewing"

We have 2 kinds of phrases related to cherry blossoms. 
花冷え、hanabie  "chill in cherry blossom time"
花曇り、hanagumori  "cloudiness in cherry blossom time"

I wished to go there with my friend but she had a cold, it is true we can easily get one when season changes too.  
Take Care of Yourselves and wishing your Easter is or was a splendid one♡♡♡  

1 comment:

Miss Simmonds Says said...

In the UK we now have "chill in cherry blossom time" It's too cold here, so it's lovely to see Japan in bloom. It would be a dream to visit during the cherry blossom season x