Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Calligraphy Exhibition and Girl's in Kimono;

Last Saturday, my husband and I've been to the calligraphy exhibition of 'genyukai school' to our 'city cultural hall' located right next to 'city music hall'  link.  
   I wish you to enjoy the artistic Japanese calligraphy;  I'll skip lengthy translation :-)

*First work exhibited next to the flower arrangement*

The work above; written by the lady in my post of  'First Calligraphy of the Year'.
And the two works in the first picture below; written by among the guests to our house.
Wish to put the meanings of the last two works.
Left; Tomorrow will Come.     Right; Smile is panacea to heal heart.



              *Girls who attended 'First Dance Recital'* 
The lady 'who wrote the secound work in this post 'my husband's ex-colleague' told me about these girls.  One of them (right edge) is her niece we've met once before attended the dance recital wearing kimono. She's wearing the handmade kimono sewn by her grandmother. It was held at the hotel located right next to the cultural hall.  So we could walk to see them.    How we wished to see them dance :-)
She sent me her niece's photos later taken by cellphone.


Thank you very much for stopping by;

No comments: